Sunday, August 12, 2007

Class

We did so much in class this week that my head was spinning for a while! My biggest challenge was remembering all the little steps in posting pictures to flickr and creating a slide show and posting it on the blog. I was feeling seriously stupid because I couldn't get the job done. My confidence was restored though when we discovered the problem was in my computer and not my efforts.
I think each thing we worked on this week was very valuable and will be more than useful to me as a teacher. I finally got the Power Point mental block shaken out of my head and I learned so many new things. I was worried that an intensive tech class would be more than I could handle but the pace of instruction and all the help we received made the week fun and profitable for me. I can't wait to hear how people use this new stuff at home.

No comments: