Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We're almost there girls!

I am anxious to hear your voices this afternoon! I will be so indescribably thrilled to be done with this ED330 project that I can hardly stand it. I am so impressed with the power points you girls have put together! I just need to turn in the final exam questions and then it's OVER!!!!!!! I will be catching up with all you blogs and sending my comments starting Friday. Hope to actually SEE some of you next semester when you are here for intensives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.